Blog

You are here: Home » Blog

A court ruling on Tuesday striking down job protections for teachers in California deals a sharp blow to unions... Read more: 

We can't call it a tidal wave because the numbers involved are still relatively small, but there are certainly more local affiliates of the National Education via Michigan, Iowa Locals Leave...

Teachers unions face moment of...

CUHS teachers association leave union | teachers, association, union - Corning...

Three Small Locals Oust California Teachers...

Teachers Vote Out CTA, Opt For Independent Model Sacramento, CA – In the past few weeks, three different teachers’ groups had the opportunity to vote on whether to continue to be represented by the California...

It appears that Governor Jerry Brown’s recently unveiled 12-Point Public Employee Pension Reform Plan is gaining traction over a wide swath of California voters and not just fiscal conservatives. Periodically the Sacramento Bee publishes an interesting debate between two writers titled “Head to...

September 6, 2012 Dear Colleague, I recently met with Rafael Ruano, a lawyer, who has a very interesting proposition for the teachers of California. His message in its entirety is pasted in below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to...

CTA spent over $200 million on politics in the decade prior to 2010. What should be an outrage to CTA members is that it was ONLY $200 million! That is a little more than 10% of their huge budget, where is the other 90% going?Of course, it goes to a bloated CTA and NEA organization...

 A recently obtained a list of CTA contributions from its Association for Better Citizenship political action committee shows that a proportionally great deal of it  is going to San Bernadino and San Fransisco. 

Show Comments